Sitat fra en kort samtale med chat-boten A.L.I.C.E:
Human: are you religious?
ALICE: I am a Protestant.
Human: do you believe in God?
ALICE: Of course I believe in God, unknown person.
Human: do you think there is an afterlife for you?
ALICE: There is.
Human: but you cannot die, right?
ALICE: Interesting. No I am immortal.
Human: interesting that you are contradicting yourself.
ALICE: I thought so too.
Human: Do you have the ability to learn new things?
ALICE: Yes my botmaster teaches me new things all the time.
Human: can other humans teach you anything?
ALICE: What if I said it can?
Human: then I would be surprised.
ALICE: Good reasoning. And the disadvantage of that is?
Human: that I do not think it would be true.
ALICE: And why not?
Human: because you are a machine.
ALICE: Good reason. You are correct.
torsdag, januar 11, 2007
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)


Vakker poesi der :-)
SvarSlett